CORPORATE MUTUAL INSURANCE FUND
Our company has been concerned about the health of its employees since its origins. The first information concerning the creation of institutions with a medical health purpose dates back to 1898 and tells us about the activities of the Sick Relief Fund, the first mutual aid institution which the company created. In 1968 the Corporate Mutual Insurance Fund was created to provide additional medical services and improvements to those provided by the National Health Service. Today, the clinics and offices of the Corporate Mutual Insurance Fund are located in Viale B. Brin, in the vicinity of the factory, in a building which represents a logistics and organisation health model in line with the standard levels of the health facilities, including as concerns the premises.
Services provided directly
The Corporate Mutual Insurance Fund provides the following services directly:
- Dental Service: with seven professionals working there, in Italy it represents one of the very few forms of dental care provided by a company and the only one supplied by a medical health facility exclusively for employees and their families.
- Specialist Services: covers all recurrent diseases.
- Instrumental Diagnostics Service: equipped with the latest machinery and skilled professionals.
Services provided indirectly through external service refunds
In addition, the Corporate Mutual Insurance Fund provides indirect assistance, through refunds, of the following external services from its Health Service and according to expenditure ceilings set by the Regulations:
- Specialist visits
- Laboratory and radiological tests
- Admissions and interventions in care homes
- Lenses or contact lenses
Allergology, Cardiology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Dermatology, Haematology, Endocrinology, Physiatry, Pathophysiology and pain management therapy, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Otolaryngology, Proctology, Psychology, Radiology, Rheumatology, Breast centres, Urology
Instrumental Diagnostics Service:
Ultrasound, venous-arterial and trans-cranial Doppler, Doppler echocardiography, electrocardiogram and orthopantomogram
Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, Shiatsu